I hope you enjoyed my PowToon – I love these type of quick and easy animation tools.
Okay, let me tell you a bit more about The Writing World.
If you’re in the writing and marketing world you know the importance of continually learning and honing your skills. And, you are sure to know that online marketing strategies change on a regular basis.
If you’re new to the writing and marketing arena, you’ll need to learn the ropes, and preferably from someone who actually knows them.
The Writing World is a weekly email that offers information, tips, and other goodies on writing, SEO writing, content writing, and content marketing from me and the Writers on the Move group. Writer on the Move is a group of authors and writers who work at marketing their work through visibility. With a number of award-winning authors, professional writers, and experienced marketers, we are able to offer VALUABLE information on a regular basis.
And, subscribers are treated as my ‘inner circle.’ This means that there will be occasional free stuff and exclusive ‘first print’ content.
In addition to great writing and marketing content, The Writing World keeps subscribers up to date on FREE instructional webinars.
Some of the past webinars include:
~ Overcoming Writer’s Block
~ Designing Customized Fan Pages
~ On Characterization
~ Creating Your Own PowerPoint Webinars
~ Using Paypal Buy Buttons
~ Self-Publishing with CreateSpace
~ Creating an eBook
~ How to Design Your Own eBook Cover in 10 Easy Steps
~ Article Marketing: Properly Formatted and Search Engine Optimized Content
~ Create Your Own Opt-in Button
The writing and marketing arena can be tough. It’s a huge deal to get free quality information on a regular basis and that’s what The Writing World does.
And, when you sign up, you’ll get:
How to Create an Optimized Website:
3 Essential Author/Writer Website Elements and 9 Must-Have Pages
(ebooks may change from time to time)
Don’t want yet another newsletter sent to your inbox?
I hear you. I’m in the same boat.
BUT . . . there are several emails I get from various writers and marketers that I relish getting because I know I’ll learn from them one way or another. That’s how I’m sure you’ll feel about The Writing World.
So, here are 5 no-brainer reasons to SUBSCRIBE:
1. Subscribers get goodies like free eBooks, special deals, exclusive content before anyone else, a list of recent articles to help you on your road to publication and sales.
2. Subscribers get information on Writers on the Move’s upcoming webinars and posts.
3. You’ll never miss information that may be ‘just what you need.’
4. It’s ALL FREE
5. Your email address is safe!
In case you’re wondering about my writing and marketing qualifications:
- I’m the Article Writing Doctor, offering content writing services and training.
- I’m an online platform instructor with WOW! Women on Writing.
- I present webinars and workshops for multiple sites, including AnyMeeting.com
- I maintain ‘really good’ Alexa ratings (search engine ranking) for three of my sites (the three I actively work at).
- I’ve been on Google’s first SERP multiple times and for multiple keywords.
- I’m an award-winning author, freelance writer, ghostwriter, and editor.
- I’m a member of the Freelancers Union, and National Association of Independent Writers and Editors (NAIWE), Professional Writers Alliance, and others.
- My primary blog, Karen Cioffi Writing and Marketing, was honored Website of the Week by Writers Digest, June 25, 2012.
And, as I come across helpful tools and strategies, some free, I share them with those who subscribe. SIGN-UP TODAY – JUST FILL IN THE OPT-IN BELOW!