I hope you enjoyed my PowToon – I love these type of quick and easy animation tools.
Already know you want to get my emails? Then just put your email in the box below, click the Get Access button, and get immediate access!
For everyone else, let me tell you a bit more about The Writing World.
If you’re in the writing and marketing world you know the importance of continually learning and honing your skills. And, you are sure to know that online marketing strategies change on a regular basis.
If you’re new to the writing and marketing arena, you’ll need to learn the ropes, and preferably from someone who actually knows them.
The Writing World is a FREE monthly email that offers information, tips, and other goodies from members of Writers on the Move. We cover:
Writing fiction and nonfiction – freelance writing – book marketing, including blogging, social media marketing and email marketing.
Pick and choose from a number of complimentary gifts.
The information comes from me and the Writers on the Move group. Writers on the Move is a group of authors and writers who work at marketing their work through visibility. With a number of award-winning authors, professional writers, and experienced marketers, we are able to offer VALUABLE information on a regular basis.
And, subscribers are treated as my ‘inner circle.’ This means that there will be occasional free stuff and exclusive ‘first print’ content.
In addition to great writing and marketing content, The Writing World keeps subscribers up to date with FREE instructional video replays.
Some of the past webinars/videos include:
~ Overcoming Writer’s Block
~ Designing Customized Fan Pages
~ On Characterization
~ Creating Your Own PowerPoint Webinars
~ Using Paypal Buy Buttons
~ Self-Publishing with CreateSpace
~ Creating an eBook
~ How to Design Your Own eBook Cover in 10 Easy Steps
~ Blogging: Properly Formatted and Search Engine Optimized Content
~ Create Your Own Opt-in Button
The writing and marketing arena can be tough. It’s a huge deal to get free quality information on a regular basis and that’s what The Writing World does.
So, get immediate access and your complimentary ebooks.
WRITING, FREELANCE WRITING, AND BOOK MARKETING
Hey, thanks for reading this far. Now, I’ll let you in on a BIG secret: when you sign up, you get access to 7 FREE information-packed ebooks. Topics include: Publish a Book with CreateSpace; Top Social Media Marketing Strategies; Email Marketing Tips and Tricks; Optimize Your Website; and More!
GET THESE HOT WRITING AND MARKETING TIPS RIGHT NOW!
Don’t want yet another newsletter sent to your inbox? I hear you. I’m in the same boat. BUT . . . there are several emails I get from various writers and marketers that I relish getting because I know I’ll learn from them one way or another. That’s how I’m sure you’ll feel about The Writing World.
So, here are 6 no-brainer reasons to SUBSCRIBE:
1. Subscribers get goodies like free eBooks, special deals, exclusive content before anyone else, a list of recent articles to help you on your road to publication and sales.
2. Subscribers get information on Writers on the Move’s upcoming webinars.
3. You’ll never miss information that may be ‘just what you need.’
4. Writers on the Move members include Carolyn Howard-Johnson (the Frugal Book Editor and Frugal Book Promoter), Suzanne Lieurance (Writing Coach and former ICL instructor), Terry Whalin (Acquisitions Editor for Morgan James Publishing), and Debra Eckerling (Editor at Social Media Examiner). We know writing and marketing.
5. It’s ALL FREE!
6. Your email address is safe!
In case you’re wondering about my writing and marketing qualifications:
– I’m an award-winning children’s author, children’s ghostwriter, freelance writer, and editor.
– I’m an author and writer online platform instructor with WOW! Women on Writing.
– I have presented webinars and workshops for multiple sites, including AnyMeeting.com
I’m a member of the Freelancers Union, and National Association of Independent Writers and Editors (NAIWE), Professional Writers Alliance, Association of Ghostwriters, and others.
My old blog, Karen Cioffi Writing and Marketing, was honored Website of the Week by Writers Digest, June 25, 2012.
And, as I come across helpful tools and strategies, some free, I share them with those who subscribe.
SIGN-UP TODAY – JUST FILL IN THE OPT-IN!